Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Bolton Family Collection
Scope and Contents This collection contains mainly photographs and correspondence pertaining to the Bolton Family of Newton County, Mississippi. Of the thirty-six photographs in this collection, very few of them are labeled and only five are dated. However, most of the images are from the late 1800s and early 1900s. The photographs are arranged by subject matter.The correspondence is divided into two parts: post cards and letters. The post cards are arranged chronologically, and then by recipient....
Dr. John E. Gonzales Papers
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Vernon & Bonnie Fleming Merrifield Collection
Form of Material
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, letters, menus, and scrapbooks that will be in various collections.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Brochures. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Clubs. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Essay. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Albums (Books). 1
- Annual reports. 1
- Awards. 1
- Biographies. 1
- Books. 1
- Business cards. 1 + ∧ less
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1