Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
- Art original. 2
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Map. 2
- Personal narratives. 2
- Postcards. 2
- Posters. 2
- Records (Documents). 2
- Artists. 1
- Business records. 1
- Campaign buttons. 1
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 1 + ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Thigpen Hardware Company (1919-1960) 1
- Thigpen, S. G., Sr. (Samuel Grady) 1