Showing Collections: 1 - 25 of 25
This collection consists of information on Women Airforce Service Pilots (WASPs) of World War II.
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
This collection contains materials related to Lionel Dyck, Jr.
The John “Jack” Eckert Scrapbook collection contains materials that relate to Col. John Eckert’s military service in World War I, World War II, and Korea, as well as information on other members of the Eckert family. This collection is particularly of interest to researchers studying American military history in the twentieth century.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
The collection contains various paper material such as correspondence, copied newspaper articles, copied photographs, several publications, and material on President Jimmy Carter’s inauguration.
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
Ledgers, journals, office files of the largest manufacturing company in early 20th century Mississippi.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
The Pickering Family Papers contain genealogical research materials and family charts, books and journals, maps, and manuscript materials.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
The Tatum family were prominent owners of businesses and land in and around the Hattiesburg, Mississippi area beginning in 1893 with the establishment of their first lumber mill. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, photographs, blueprints, newspaper articles, maps and artifacts of the Tatum family’s business dealings as well as local Hattiesburg history, including W. S. F. Tatum’s mayoral term from 1922 to 1924 and again from 1928 to 1936.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
Photographs, slides, maps, and manuscripts produced by Station scientists and staff.
Items relating to Hurricane Camille disaster operations by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Mobile District.
Letters from a Confederate surgeon with Loring's Division in Alabama and Georgia.
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Photographs. 21
- Records (Documents). 21
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 20
- Memorabilia. 14
- Newsletters. 12
- Periodicals. 12
- Brochures. 10
- Albums (Books). 8
- Financial documents. 8
- Fliers (Ephemera). 8
- Manuscript. 8
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Books. 7
- Government publications. 7
- Calendar. 6
- Postcards. 6
- World War, 1939-1945. 6
- Newspapers. 5 + ∧ less
- German 1
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 2
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 2
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 2
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Carter, Jimmy, Jr., 39th President of the United States (James Earl), 1924- 1
- Cochran, Thad, Senator, 1937- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Dyck, Lionel, Jr. 1
- Eckert, John Prosper "Jack", Colonel, 1894-1966 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Fuller Hickory Mill. 1
- Gehlen, Wilhelm R. (Wilhelm Reinhard), 1933- 1 + ∧ less