Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
John “Jack” Eckert Scrapbooks
The John “Jack” Eckert Scrapbook collection contains materials that relate to Col. John Eckert’s military service in World War I, World War II, and Korea, as well as information on other members of the Eckert family. This collection is particularly of interest to researchers studying American military history in the twentieth century.
Claude E. Fike World War II Diary
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
S. G. Thigpen Sr. Papers
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Diaries. 2
- Essay. 2
- Personal narratives. 2
- Art original. 1
- Books. 1
- Brochures. 1
- Business records. 1
- Certificates. 1
- Clubs. 1
- Cold War. 1
- Deeds. 1
- Diplomas. 1 + ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Eckert, John Prosper "Jack", Colonel, 1894-1966 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Thigpen Hardware Company (1919-1960) 1
- Thigpen, S. G., Sr. (Samuel Grady) 1