Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The John “Jack” Eckert Scrapbook collection contains materials that relate to Col. John Eckert’s military service in World War I, World War II, and Korea, as well as information on other members of the Eckert family. This collection is particularly of interest to researchers studying American military history in the twentieth century.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
Research collection of historian Charles Sullivan for his book "Hurricanes of the Gulf Coast."
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
Photographs, slides, maps, and manuscripts produced by Station scientists and staff.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 9
- Photographs. 9
- Records (Documents). 9
- Letter. 8
- Memorabilia. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Government publications. 5
- Periodicals. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Essay. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Mississippi. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Certificates. 3
- Gulf Coast (Miss.). 3
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 3
- Legal forms. 3 + ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Eckert, John Prosper "Jack", Colonel, 1894-1966 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Sullivan, Charles L., 1942- 1
- Thigpen Hardware Company (1919-1960) 1
- Thigpen, S. G., Sr. (Samuel Grady) 1
- United States. Forest Service. 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 + ∧ less