Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
This collection contains materials related to Lionel Dyck, Jr.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- Books. 4
- Manuscript. 3
- Military decorations. 3
- Military orders. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Personal narratives. 3
- World War, 1939-1945. 3
- Awards. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Essay. 2
- Flags. 2 + ∧ less
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dyck, Lionel, Jr. 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1