Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Albums (Books). 2
- Brochures. 2
- Diaries. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Negatives. 2
- Newsletters. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Slides (Photography). 2
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 1
- African Americans. 1
- Agriculture. 1
- Annual reports. 1 ∧ less
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1