Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Joe Berryman Collection
Musical instruments, record albums, trophies, photographs, manuscript and published musical scores, composing notes of noted Southern bandsman and USM professor.
Theodore G. Bilbo Papers
Cherry Burns Collection
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Claude E. Fike World War II Diary
Diary, ship's log, memoirs, correspondence, memorabilia concerning his service in the U.S. Navy with the Seventh Fleet near New Guinea.
Hattiesburg Track Club Collection
The collection contains various paper materials such as correspondence, copied newspapers, brochures, flyers, and photographs. Non-paper material items includes such things as a plaque, a ribbon, a windbreaker, and a plastic Coke mug.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Susan Hasalo Sojourner Collection
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 8
- Letter. 8
- Brochures. 6
- Fliers (Ephemera). 6
- Map. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Essay. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Personal narratives. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Posters. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Art original. 3
- Books. 3 + ∧ less
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 2
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Fike, Claude E., Dr., University Archivist and Director of McCain Library & Archives; Dean of the College of Arts, 1920-1994 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 + ∧ less