Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Family photographs and materials documenting the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi.
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Materials relating to her activities with the Delta Ministry in Mississippi.
This collection consists of some original but primarily photocopies of materials that document the Civil Rights Movement and Freedom Summer in Holly Springs, Mississippi. Included are Ruth Koenig’s journals from 1964 and 1966, photographs, correspondence, subject files, and printed materials.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Rev. Dr. Iain Whyte of Scotland was a volunteer in the Freedom Summer Project of 1964. Included in the collection are slides, letters, pamphlets, and flyers from his time in Greenville and Jackson working in the Freedom Schools.
- Records (Documents). 7
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 6
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 6
- Photographs. 6
- Civil rights. 5
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Compact discs. 3
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 3
- Diaries. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Posters. 3
- Speech. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Branch, Raylawni G., 1941- 1
- Carmichael, Stokely (Stokely Standiford Churchill), 1941-1998 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1