Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Kathleen Dahl Freedom Summer Collection
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Iain Whyte Civil Rights Collection
Rev. Dr. Iain Whyte of Scotland was a volunteer in the Freedom Summer Project of 1964. Included in the collection are slides, letters, pamphlets, and flyers from his time in Greenville and Jackson working in the Freedom Schools.
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Compact discs. 3
- Mississippi Freedom Democratic Party. 3
- Photographs. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Campaign buttons. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.). 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Government publications. 2
- Interview. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1