Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
- Letter. 6
- Photographs. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Speech. 6
- Memorabilia. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Books. 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 4
- Brochures. 3
- Diplomas. 3
- Essay. 3
- Handbook. 3
- Negatives. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1