Showing Collections: 1 - 24 of 24
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
These materials on Richmond Barthé were brought together in 1979 and 1980, and 1998 and 1999 as a special collection for research purposes of Associate Professor Harry C. Ward of the University of Southern Mississippi Art Department. These items describe the personal and professional life of Richmond Barthé.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Memorabilia of Demonstration School of Mississippi Southern College,
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann.
Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
Parliamentarians' Records - Theta Unit, Mississippi Division of the National Association of Parliamentarians
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
This collection contains materials related to State Teachers College.
Letters written during the Civil War from Hardy to his first wife Sallie Ann Johnson Hardy, photographs, newspaper clippings, and other family materials.
The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Photographs. 20
- Letter. 17
- Records (Documents). 16
- Memorabilia. 13
- Brochures. 11
- Programs (Publications). 11
- Books. 10
- Awards. 8
- Newsletters. 8
- Diplomas. 7
- Fliers (Ephemera). 7
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 7
- Newspapers. 7
- Postcards. 7
- Speech. 7
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 7
- Financial documents. 6 ∧ less
- German 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Barthé, Richmond (James Richmond), 1901-1989 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- H. Weston Lumber Co. (Logtown, Miss.) 1
- Hardy, Sallie Ann Johnson, 1843-1872 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Hattiesburg (Miss.) Public Schools. 1
- John A. McLeod Department Store (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1899-1932) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1 ∧ less