Showing Collections: 31 - 60 of 67
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann.
Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
This collection contains records, notes, photographs, and publications.
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
This collection contains materials generated and/or collected by Perry County Citizens Against Nuclear Disposal, Inc. (PC-CAND). This collection should be of interest to those researching any aspect of nuclear waste disposal.
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Parliamentarians' Records - Theta Unit, Mississippi Division of the National Association of Parliamentarians
This collection contains historical materials, children’s books, and various magazines.
In 1989, Peggy Prenshaw donated materials to the University of Southern Mississippi Archives. The collection largely consists of papers related to her scholarship on Mississippi authors Eudora Welty and Elizabeth Spencer while a professor at USM. Also included are publications about women and women’s studies in academia.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Advertising galleys, magazine articles, campaign brochures, DVD and a dust jacket concerning Peter Rogers and Peter Rogers Associates. A graduate of The University of Southern Mississippi, Rogers is an artist who became successful in public relations and advertising, specializing in fashion and cosmetics.
The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
Dr. William K. Scarborough is the author of several publications. These include The Overseer: Plantation Management in the Old South, The Diary of Edmund Ruffin, Masters of the Big House: Elite Slaveholders of the Mid-Nineteenth Century South, and The Allston’s of Chicora Wood: Wealth, Honor, and Gentility in the South Carolina Low Country.
Typescript and articles recounting her experiences as a volunteer in the COFO office in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer 1964.
This collection is comprised of materials that document various aspects of Ronnie Shows' service as a United States Congressman from Mississippi's Fourth District (1998-2002). This collection should be of interest to anyone researching government at the national level.
This collection contains materials related to State Teachers College.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
The Thelma Stevens Papers collection contains personal materials, manuscript materials, published materials, photographs, and correspondence.
The Stovall Family Association records and research material.
Literary manuscripts, publications files, photographs, news clippings of this popular Gulf Coast newspaper columnist.
Correspondence, laboratory notes, research notes, reports, newsletters, business records, photographs, and journal articles.
- Photographs. 48
- Letter. 47
- Records (Documents). 46
- Newsletters. 29
- Albums (Books). 24
- Brochures. 24
- Programs (Publications). 23
- Memorabilia. 22
- Books. 20
- Manuscript. 18
- Financial documents. 17
- Speech. 17
- Newspapers. 15
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 14
- Awards. 13
- Civil rights. 13
- Essay. 13
- Fliers (Ephemera). 13 ∧ less
- German 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 3
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 2
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 2
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 2
- Ogletree, Powell G. 2
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 2
- Thames, Shelby Freeland, 8th President and Professor Emeritus of Polymer Science and Engineering 2
- ADL (Anti-defamation League) (1913-) 1
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- American Nazi Party. ANP (1959-) 1
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Barthé, Richmond (James Richmond), 1901-1989 1
- Berry, D. C., Jr. (David Chapman), 1942- 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bishop, Don 1 ∧ less