Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The Frank D. Barber Papers consist of campaign materials from Barber’s bid for the Mississippi State Senate in 1959, six issues of Southern Exposure from 1952-1953, and materials relating to the conferring university status on Mississippi Southern College in 1962. This collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi politicians and the history of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Newspaper and magazine articles, journals, newspapers, bumper stickers, cartoons, etc. concerning anti-Semitism and Civil Rights.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
- Records (Documents). 7
- Letter. 6
- Photographs. 6
- Programs (Publications). 6
- Fliers (Ephemera). 5
- Political campaigns. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Brochures. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Map. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Newspapers. 4
- Postcards. 4
- Calendar. 3
- Diplomas. 3 + ∧ less
- ADL (Anti-defamation League) (1913-) 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Botnick, Adolph Ira (A.I. "B"), 1924-1995 1
- Botnick, Fay Rose Waldoff, 1926- 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1 + ∧ less