Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Correspondence, copied newspaper clippings, and other materials pertaining to activates of the Business and Professional Women’s Club.
Photographs, certificates, and plaques awarded to Civil War collector.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
This collection contains historical materials and various publications.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Parliamentarians' Records - Theta Unit, Mississippi Division of the National Association of Parliamentarians
Dr. William K. Scarborough is the author of several publications. These include The Overseer: Plantation Management in the Old South, The Diary of Edmund Ruffin, Masters of the Big House: Elite Slaveholders of the Mid-Nineteenth Century South, and The Allston’s of Chicora Wood: Wealth, Honor, and Gentility in the South Carolina Low Country.
- Photographs. 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Brochures. 6
- Newsletters. 6
- Albums (Books). 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Memorabilia. 5
- Postcards. 5
- Programs (Publications). 5
- Awards. 4
- Calendar. 4
- Diaries. 4
- Essay. 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Biographies. 3 ∧ less
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 2
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Foote, Henry S. (Henry Stuart), Governor, 1804-1880 1
- Gonzales,, John Edmond, Dr., 1924-2004 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Heartman, Charles F. (Charles Frederick), 1883-1953 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- McCain, William D., Dr., 5th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (William David), 1907-1993 1
- McLemore, Richard Aubrey, Dr., 1903-1976 1
- Mississippi. Department of Archives and History. MDAH 1
- National Association of Parliamentarians. NAP 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Scarborough, William K., Dr. (William Kauffman), 1933-2020 1
- Thames, Shelby Freeland, 8th President and Professor Emeritus of Polymer Science and Engineering 1 ∧ less