Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
William T. Brannon Papers
In 1971, William Brannon donated materials to the University of Southern Mississippi Archives. The collection largely consists of magazines, manuscripts, and correspondence related to the writer’s career as both a staff and freelance writer whose work appeared in many publications.
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr. Papers
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
- Invitation cards. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Photographs. 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Awards. 2
- Books. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Criminology. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Fraternal organizations. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Handbook. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Postcards. 2 + ∧ less
- Brannon, W. T. (William Tibbetts), 1906-1981 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1 + ∧ less