Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Dates: 1900s; 1940s–1950s; Majority of material found within 1960s–2010s; Undated
Matthew Zwerling Freedom Summer Collection
Mathew Zwerling was a volunteer from New York during Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964.
Dates: circa 1963-1965
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Government publications. 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Legal forms. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Goodman, Andrew, 1943-1964 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1