Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection is a compilation of various materials relating to the Civil Rights Movement in the South.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- DVDs. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Memorabilia. 2
- Minutes (Records). 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1