Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
This collection is a compilation of various materials relating to the Civil Rights Movement in the South.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
This collection contains political campaign materials related to Mississippi and National political campaigns.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
- Letter. 7
- Posters. 7
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 6
- Photographs. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Brochures. 5
- Political campaigns. 5
- Postcards. 5
- Financial documents. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Map. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Calendar. 3
- Diplomas. 3 ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.). 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D., 34th President of the United States (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Nixon, Richard M., 37th President of the United States (Richard Milhous), 1913-1994 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Pendergrass, John L., M.D. 1
- Republican National Committee (U.S.). 1 ∧ less