Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
- Financial documents. 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Awards. 3
- Books. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Diplomas. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Government publications. 3
- Handbook. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 + ∧ less