Showing Collections: 91 - 100 of 100
United States Daughters of 1812 Newsletter
Copies of the "News-Letter" of the United States Daughters of 1812, July 1984 through August 1990.
Daisy Harris Wade Papers
Materials documenting the work of 1960s Forrest County N.A.A.C.P. leaders J.C. Fairley and Daisy Harris.
J. Fred Walker Papers
Documentation of the life and career of USM professor of biological sciences.
Edward M. Wheat Papers
Publications and professional papers reflecting the 23-year career of USM professor of political science.
Andrew A. Wiest Collection
The collection contains information and pictures regarding World War II and the Vietnam War. Items range from photocopies of books and articles to interviews of Vietnam soldiers to material regarding Vietnam battles such as Hamburger Hill.
Dr. Leon A. Wilber Collection
Publications produced by Dr. Leon Wilber.
William H. and Sallie J. Hardy Papers
Letters written during the Civil War from Hardy to his first wife Sallie Ann Johnson Hardy, photographs, newspaper clippings, and other family materials.
William Arthur Winstead Papers
The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
Thomas Daniel Young Papers
This collection contains correspondence, research materials, drafts, and lectures by the author or editor of a dozen books about Southern literature.
Matthew Zwerling Freedom Summer Collection
Mathew Zwerling was a volunteer from New York during Mississippi Freedom Summer in 1964.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 68
- Photographs. 61
- Letter. 57
- Records (Documents). 56
- Newsletters. 36
- Brochures. 32
- Programs (Publications). 32
- Albums (Books). 31
- Memorabilia. 30
- Books. 27
- Manuscript. 22
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 21
- Civil rights. 20
- Financial documents. 19
- Newspapers. 19
- Speech. 19
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 17
- Certificates. 16
- Awards. 15 + ∧ less
- French 1
- German 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 3
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 2
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 2
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 2
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 2
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 2
- Ogletree, Powell G. 2
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 2
- Thames, Shelby Freeland, 8th President and Professor Emeritus of Polymer Science and Engineering 2
- ADL (Anti-defamation League) (1913-) 1
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Allain, Bill, 59th Governor of Mississippi (William Alexander), 1928-2013 1
- American Nazi Party. ANP (1959-) 1
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barber, Frank David Barber, Senator, 1929-1997 1
- Barthé, Richmond (James Richmond), 1901-1989 1
- Bateman, Doris, 1914-2011 1 + ∧ less