Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Documenting the life and civic service of long-time Durant, Mississippi mayor.
The Katherine Brown collection is a fascinating group of documents that shed light on the “Bootstrap” program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Notes, news clippings photographs, scrapbooks, publications, other documenting the life of this Biloxi, Mississippi school teacher.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Documents and scrapbook belonging to John E. Guier, Jr. of Fairhope, AL. It contains various newspaper clippings, cards, postcards, photographs, letters, religious materials, etc.
This collection is comprised mainly of materials that document Erle Johnston's personal life and professional activities from approximately 1922 through his death in 1995. The Erle Johnston Papers should be beneficial to any researcher interested in the Civil Rights Movement in Mississippi, as well as the political history of Mississippi in the twentieth century. The collection also provides insight into the life and personality of an important Mississippian.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
This collection contains clippings, correspondence, memorabilia, menus, invitations, media, scrapbooks, photographs, speeches and planning materials for The Mystic Krewe of Zeus. The materials primarily date 1924-2020.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
S. G. Thigpen, Sr. of Picayune, Mississippi, was an area entrepreneur, historian, and writer who operated from his hardware store from 1919 to his death in 1981. The collection contains financial records, personal papers, essays, photographs, scrapbooks, sound recordings and newspaper articles of Thigpen's life and the Pearl River County, Mississippi area.
- Letter. 13
- Memorabilia. 10
- Records (Documents). 9
- Programs (Publications). 8
- Periodicals. 6
- Awards. 5
- Brochures. 5
- Newspapers. 5
- Political campaigns. 5
- Postcards. 5
- Speech. 5
- University of Southern Mississippi. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 4 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- De La Beckwith, Byron, Jr., 1920-2001 1
- Foster, Mildred Maggie Seymour, 1909-1993 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Johnston, Erle E., 1917-1995 1
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Jr., Second Lieutenant, 1896-1918 1
- Keesler, Samuel Reeves, Sr., General 1
- Kennard, Clyde, 1927-1963 1
- King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Mississippi University for Women.. MSCW. MUW (1884-) 1
- Mystic Krewe of Zeus (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1924-) 1
- Pratt, Ella Fountain Keesler, 1914-2008 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1
- Thigpen Hardware Company (1919-1960) 1
- Thigpen, S. G., Sr. (Samuel Grady) 1
- Till, Emmett, 1941-1955 1 + ∧ less