Showing Collections: 1 - 21 of 21
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Posters, route cards and book, annual, magazine, program of several circuses that performed in Mississippi.
Items relating to Dent family, also includes surnames Gunn, McLeod, and Pickering. Contains a selection of very early 1900 postcards, mostly of Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Photographs, news clippings, programs, uniforms, and memorabilia related to The Dixie Darlings Alumnae Association.
The Edythe Evelyn Gandy Personal Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, and correspondence.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
Files from Dr. Hamman’s involvement with the Mississippi Council on Family Relations as well as being a faculty member in the Home Economics Department at USM.
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Photographs, brochures, news clippings, and mementos pertaining to the State Teachers College Band's participation in the "Know Mississippi Better" tours of the U.S. by train.
Photographs, postcards, printed, and other memorabilia collected by Jason Kutack dealing mostly with Hattiesburg and Gulf Coast local history.
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Materials documenting Louella Gill Milner's years as a student at Mississippi Southern College and later the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
This collection contains political campaign materials related to Mississippi and National political campaigns.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
This collection contains addresses, programs, and photographs.
- Photographs. 19
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 17
- Letter. 16
- Memorabilia. 13
- Records (Documents). 12
- Brochures. 11
- Periodicals. 9
- Calendar. 8
- Financial documents. 8
- Fliers (Ephemera). 8
- Newsletters. 8
- Posters. 8
- Albums (Books). 7
- Diplomas. 7
- Greeting cards. 7
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Students. 7
- Certificates. 6
- Clubs. 6 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.). 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Dent 1
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D., 34th President of the United States (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Glass, Jinny (Virginia Katharine Glass), 1943-1965 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hinton, Margaret Alice Thatch, 1907-2005 1 + ∧ less