Showing Collections: 31 - 51 of 51
Richard Irwin Lester, Jr. Collection
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
Patricia Marton Collection
Books and memorabilia related to Gulf Park College for Women.
Charles A. Marx Papers
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Jim McLain Forrest County Papers
The Jim McLain Forrest County Papers consist of letters, postcards, and a diary written by members of the Thompson-Byrd Family from 1900-1915. John and Mahala Byrd Thompson lived in Perry County and later at McCallum in Forrest County. The collection is of particular interest to researchers studying Mississippi families and genealogy.
Vernon & Bonnie Fleming Merrifield Collection
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, letters, menus, and scrapbooks that will be in various collections.
Louella Gill Milner Collection
Materials documenting Louella Gill Milner's years as a student at Mississippi Southern College and later the University of Southern Mississippi.
Mississippi Historical Collection
A collection of photographs, booklets, pamphlets, periodicals, postcards, and letters about Mississippi.
Jessie Morrison Collection
Materials in this collection span more than a century of activities relating to Jessie Morrison and her family. Most of the materials have been photocopied, due to water and insect damage.
John L. Pendergrass Collection of Political Campaign Materials
This collection contains political campaign materials related to Mississippi and National political campaigns.
Pickering Family Papers
The Pickering Family Papers contain genealogical research materials and family charts, books and journals, maps, and manuscript materials.
This collection consists of postcards the bulk of which depict Mississippi, but there are a sizeable number containing images from the United States, foreign countries, theme cards and cards of individuals.
Ella Fountain Keesler Pratt Collection
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and information about the Keesler family.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Wendell D. Rimer Papers
The Wendell D. Rimer papers are an engrossing collection of materials that chronicle Rimer’s life from 1940 when he was stationed at Camp Beauregard, Louisiana to August of 1945, shortly before he returned home from Europe. Over half of the collection consists of correspondence and the remainder consists of photos, postcards, and service medals.
Lewis E. & Albertine M. Skilton Papers
Rufus M. and Carolyn M. Smith World War I Collection
The collection contains postcards, photographs, books, brochures, and newsletters from World War I.
Susan Hasalo Sojourner Collection
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
Southern Tourism Collection
Thomas Hiram Stanley Papers
This collection contains addresses, programs, and photographs.
Rosswell W. and Lorraine H. Thomas Travel Collection
Zoya Zeman Freedom Summer Collection
Materials documenting Zeman's activities as a Freedom Summer 1964 volunteer in Clarksdale, Mississippi.
- Photographs. 41
- Letter. 33
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 31
- Memorabilia. 21
- Programs (Publications). 21
- Records (Documents). 21
- Brochures. 18
- Albums (Books). 14
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 14
- Periodicals. 14
- Greeting cards. 13
- Financial documents. 12
- Calendar. 11
- Invitation cards. 11
- University of Southern Mississippi. 11
- Newsletters. 10
- Books. 9
- Diaries. 9
- Fliers (Ephemera). 9 + ∧ less
- German 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 2
- Dixie Darlings (Dance team). (1954-) 2
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 2
- Keesler Army Airfield (Miss.) 2
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Balfour, Jeff Edward, 1922-2006 1
- Barnett, Ross R., 53rd Governor of Mississippi (Ross Robert), 1898-1987 1
- Bigelow, Roy G., Dr., Dean Emeritus, Department of Education and Psychology, 1893-1973 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern Railroad Company. B & HS (1923-1953) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Cook, R.C., Dr., 4th President of Mississippi Southern College (now the University of Southern Mississippi) (Robert Cecil), 1903-1979 1
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.). 1
- Dent 1
- Eisenhower, Dwight D., 34th President of the United States (Dwight David), 1890-1969 1
- Family of Cora E. Henry 1 + ∧ less