Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
First Baptist Church Collection
Bulletins, Sunday School planners, brochures, flyers of this Hattiesburg, Mississippi church.
Linda B. Grantham Collection
Scrapbook, newspaper clippings, and programs documenting the history of USM and Hattiesburg given by the former secretary of President Emeritus Lucas.
Hattiesburg Historical Collection
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
John A. McLeod Department Store Records
Business records of a Hattiesburg, Mississippi department store.
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church Collection
Various publications from the St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church located at 3117 West 4th Street in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 8
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 7
- Periodicals. 7
- Records (Documents). 7
- Brochures. 6
- Albums (Books). 5
- Financial documents. 5
- Letter. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Political campaigns. 4
- Postcards. 4
- Posters. 4
- Church bulletins. 3
- Diplomas. 3 + ∧ less
- Hattiesburg High School. 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- John A. McLeod Department Store (Hattiesburg, Miss.). (1899-1932) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Kyker, Fannie LaVelle “Goodie”, 1926-2009 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 + ∧ less