Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
The Katherine Brown collection is a fascinating group of documents that shed light on the “Bootstrap” program at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
This collection contains materials related to Lionel Dyck, Jr.
Correspondence and materials collected by these Freedom School teachers in Hattiesburg during Freedom Summer in 1964.
This collection contains materials related to Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Sr. and Arthur Lavonne Gilmore, Jr.
A scrapbook compiled by Pvt. James H. Little during and after his service in the U. S. Army during World War I. Pvt. Little spent part of his tour of duty in France.
A collection of correspondence, photographs, slides, newsletters, advertisements, brochures, manuals, press releases, reports, scrapbooks, in-house publications, files and other material that document the history and activities of the Methodist Hospital/Wesley Medical Center through its various incarnations.
Mississippi Association of Educational Office Professionals (MAEOP): Higher Education Division Records
Parliamentarians' Records - Theta Unit, Mississippi Division of the National Association of Parliamentarians
The Stephen C. Rose papers include a broad range of materials spanning a significant portion of Mr. Rose’s life. His relations with Will D. Campbell and his participation in the SCLC’s Student Interracial Ministry project should be of interest to researchers of civil rights activities in the southern United States. The collection is divided into three series, two of which contain several subseries.
The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Letter. 13
- Photographs. 11
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 10
- Books. 7
- Periodicals. 7
- Brochures. 6
- Memorabilia. 6
- Programs (Publications). 6
- Awards. 5
- Financial documents. 4
- Slides (Photography). 4
- Clubs. 3
- Map. 3
- Military decorations. 3
- Military orders. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi. 3 + ∧ less
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 2
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Dyck, Lionel, Jr. 1
- Ellin, Joseph, 1936- 1
- Ellin, Nancy B. (Nancy Bowles) 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Jr., 1922-2015 1
- Gilmore, Arthur Lavonne, Sr., 1897-1974 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Methodist Hospital (Hattiesburg, Miss.) 1
- National Association of Parliamentarians. NAP 1
- Rose, Stephen C., 1936- 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1
- Wesley Medical Center (Hattiesburg, Miss.) 1 + ∧ less