Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Literary manuscripts and office files of this Mississippi born author and Civil Rights activist.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Awards. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Campaign buttons. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Essay. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Government publications. 2
- Invitation cards. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Campbell, Will D., 1924-2003 1
- Clayton, Al, 1934-2014 1
- Committee of Southern Churchmen. 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1