Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
This collection contains materials related to the life and activities of P.D. East. Materials include personal papers, photographs, issues of East's The Petal Paper, a speech, and letters. This collection should be of interest to anyone researching the civil rights movement in Mississippi.
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Awards. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Essay. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Handbook. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- Letter. 2
- Newspapers. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2
- Race relations. 2
- Records (Documents). 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- East, P. D. (Percy Dale), 1921-1971 1