Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials pertaining to the life and work of Rabbi David Z. Ben-Ami, who served at Temple B'Nai Israel in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, in 1963 and 1964.
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Family correspondence, scrapbook, other of Mississippi railroad entrepreneur, politician, judge, and founder of Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Gulfport, Mississippi.
Research materials, articles, speeches, correspondence, scrapbook of USM professor of chemical engineering.
Materials about the assault of civil rights workers Lawrence Spears, David Owen, and Rabbi Arthur Lelyveld in Hattiesburg, Mississippi on July 10, 1964.
A collection of materials relating to the life and work of B. O. Van Hook, former math instructor and golf coach at The University of Southern Mississippi.
The William Arthur Winstead Papers include scrapbooks, newspaper reports, proposed legislation, and other miscellaneous records concerning Rep. William Arthur Winstead, who served in the United States’ House of Representatives from 1943-1965. This collection would be of particular interest to researchers studying twentieth-century political history, Mississippi politicians, University of Southern Mississippi alumnae, and the Civil Rights Movement.
- Photographs. 11
- Records (Documents). 11
- Awards. 7
- Programs (Publications). 7
- Memorabilia. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Brochures. 5
- Civil rights. 5
- Greeting cards. 5
- Political campaigns. 5
- Certificates. 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 4
- Invitation cards. 4
- Politicians -- Mississippi. 4 + ∧ less
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 2
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 2
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Ben-Ami, David Z., Rabbi, 1924-2008 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Hardy, Hattie Lott, 1848-1895 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Lelyveld, Arthur J., Rabbi, 1913-1996 1
- Long, James S., Dr. 1
- Owen, David 1
- Spears, Lawrence "Larry" D. 1
- Stennis, John C., Senator (John Cornelius), 1901-1995 1
- Temple B'Nai Israel (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1900-) 1
- United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation. FBI 1
- Van Hook, Benjamin Ormond (B.O.), 1899-1988 1
- Winstead, W. Arthur, Mississippi Congressman, U.S. House of Representatives (William Arthur), 1904-1995 1 + ∧ less