Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
William M. Colmer Papers
Scope and Contents The vast majority of the William M. Colmer Papers encompass his forty-year career as a United States Congressman from Mississippi (1933-1972). However, it also contains a significant amount of material regarding his activities prior to his election to Congress, and a limited amount of materials generated after his retirement in 1972. The original arrangement of the materials has been preserved as closely as possible. Inclusive dates are approximately 1906–1980. The collection divided...
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Thomas Daniel Young Papers
This collection contains correspondence, research materials, drafts, and lectures by the author or editor of a dozen books about Southern literature.
- Certificates. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Fliers (Ephemera). 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Memorabilia. 2
- Travel. 2
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 1
- Albums (Books). 1
- American literature -- Southern States. 1
- Art original. 1
- Awards. 1
- Camp Shelby (Miss.). 1 + ∧ less
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Lanier, Sidney, 1842-1881 1