Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Madge Burney Papers
Scope and Contents This collection contains the personal papers of Madge Burney, as well as material she collected from the United Daughters of the Confederacy (U.D.C.), Children of the Confederacy (C. of C.), Wayne County Red Cross, The Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR), and the Women's Christian Temperance Union (W.C.T.U.).The personal correspondence, covering the period 1926 and 1953 with the bulk of the material from 1948 to 1953, concerns Burney's membership in the U.D.C. and C. of...
William M. Colmer Papers
Scope and Contents The vast majority of the William M. Colmer Papers encompass his forty-year career as a United States Congressman from Mississippi (1933-1972). However, it also contains a significant amount of material regarding his activities prior to his election to Congress, and a limited amount of materials generated after his retirement in 1972. The original arrangement of the materials has been preserved as closely as possible. Inclusive dates are approximately 1906–1980. The collection divided...
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
J. Brackin Kirkland Papers
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Powell G. Ogletree Papers
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Moran Pope Collection
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 7
- Awards. 6
- Records (Documents). 6
- Memorabilia. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Diplomas. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Directory. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Invitation cards. 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Burney, Madge, 1886-1953 1
- Children of the Confederacy. 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. 1
- Davis, Jefferson, President of the Confederate States of America, 1808-1889 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- University of Southern Mississippi Foundation. (1959-) 1
- University of Southern Mississippi. Alumni Association. 1
- Woman's Christian Temperance Union. 1 + ∧ less