Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Powell G. Ogletree Papers
This collection contains materials related to Powell Ogletree.
Moran Pope Collection
Memorabilia from Hattiesburg, the Demonstration School, Mississippi Normal College, State Teachers College, and The University of Mississippi.
- Awards. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Records (Documents). 4
- University of Southern Mississippi. 4
- Diplomas. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- Faculty. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi -- History. 3
- Brochures. 2
- Directory. 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- Newsletters. 2
- Résumés (Employment). 2 + ∧ less
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Demonstration School (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1926-1963) 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Pope, Moran McLelland, Jr., 1922-2017 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1