Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Brochures. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Legal instruments. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Audiocassettes. 2
- Awards. 2
- Biographies. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1