Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Paul B. Johnson Family Papers
Abstract This collection has immense research value. In its coverage of Paul B. Johnson's terms as lieutenant governor and governor of Mississippi, it documents one of the most critical periods in the state's history -- the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960s. The State Sovereignty Commission records, along with the Highway Patrol records paint a graphic portrait of efforts to thwart civil rights activities in the state, and to preserve the separation of the races. Additionally, it documents (through...
Dates: circa 1910-1973
Nydegger Family Papers
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
- Awards. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Documentary films. 2
- Filmed interviews. 2
- Genealogy. 2
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 2
- Lieutenant governors -- Mississippi. 2
- Mississippi -- Politics and government -- 1951- 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Political campaigns. 2
- Politicians -- Mississippi. 2 + ∧ less
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1