Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
Family correspondence, scrapbook, other of Mississippi railroad entrepreneur, politician, judge, and founder of Hattiesburg, Laurel, and Gulfport, Mississippi.
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Financial documents. 7
- Records (Documents). 7
- Memorabilia. 6
- Programs (Publications). 6
- Brochures. 5
- Political campaigns. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Awards. 4
- Certificates. 4
- Diplomas. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Greeting cards. 4
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Periodicals. 4 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1
- Hardy, Hattie Lott, 1848-1895 1
- Hardy, William H. (William Harris), 1837-1917 1
- Johnson, Dorothy (Dot) Power 1
- Johnson, Johnson, Paul B., Jr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1916-1985 1
- Johnson, Paul B., Sr., Governor (Paul Burney), 1880-1943 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Paul B. Johnson Family 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1 ∧ less