Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
This collection contains materials related to the life and activities of P.D. East. Materials include personal papers, photographs, issues of East's The Petal Paper, a speech, and letters. This collection should be of interest to anyone researching the civil rights movement in Mississippi.
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
- Awards. 5
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Letter. 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- Memorabilia. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Brochures. 3
- Diplomas. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- University of Southern Mississippi. 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Books. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Civil rights. 2 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- East, P. D. (Percy Dale), 1921-1971 1
- Ogletree, Powell G. 1
- Rotary Club of Hattiesburg (Hattiesburg, Miss.) (1918-) 1
- Rotary District 6840 1 ∧ less