Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
Scope and Contents
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
P. D. East Collection
This collection contains materials related to the life and activities of P.D. East. Materials include personal papers, photographs, issues of East's The Petal Paper, a speech, and letters. This collection should be of interest to anyone researching the civil rights movement in Mississippi.
Dates: 1921 - 1992
Edythe Evelyn Gandy Collection
The Edythe Evely Gandy Collection contains Gandy family materials, historical manuscript materials, photographs, films, and memorabilia.
- Awards. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 3
- Letter. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Albums (Books). 2
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Essay. 2
- Financial documents. 2
- Handbook. 2 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- East, P. D. (Percy Dale), 1921-1971 1
- Gandy, Evelyn, 26th Lieutenant Governor of Mississippi (Edythe Evelyn), 1920-2007 1