Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
The collection contains information concerning the personal and professional life of Virginia Isabelle Felder. Items range from her personal life and teaching career to she and her family’s involvement in the Methodist church to genealogical records.
Research materials, articles, speeches, correspondence, scrapbook of USM professor of chemical engineering.
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
Dr. William K. Scarborough is the author of several publications. These include The Overseer: Plantation Management in the Old South, The Diary of Edmund Ruffin, Masters of the Big House: Elite Slaveholders of the Mid-Nineteenth Century South, and The Allston’s of Chicora Wood: Wealth, Honor, and Gentility in the South Carolina Low Country.
A collection of materials relating to the life and work of B. O. Van Hook, former math instructor and golf coach at The University of Southern Mississippi.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 7
- Records (Documents). 7
- Periodicals. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Greeting cards. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Albums (Books). 3
- Brochures. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Programs (Publications). 3
- Résumés (Employment). 3
- Awards. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Essay. 2
- Genealogy. 2
- Memorabilia. 2
- Methodist Church. 2 ∧ less
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Lanier, Sidney, 1842-1881 1
- Long, James S., Dr. 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- Lytle, Andrew Nelson, 1902-1995 1
- Ransom, John Crowe, 1888-1974 1
- Scarborough, William K., Dr. (William Kauffman), 1933-2020 1
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 1
- Thames, Shelby Freeland, 8th President and Professor Emeritus of Polymer Science and Engineering 1
- Van Hook, Benjamin Ormond (B.O.), 1899-1988 1
- Young, Thomas Daniel, 1919-1997 1 ∧ less