Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Dr. John Calvin Berry Papers
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and other memorabilia relating to the life and career of Dr. John Calvin Berry, the first African American faculty member at the University of Southern Mississippi.
Economic and Social Development Think Tank Conferences
Legacy of Dr. Joseph A. Greene, founding Dean of the College of Business and Economic Development
John Howard Research Collection
Materials gathered by John Howard during his research of the history of the Choral Department at USM for his dissertation.
A small section of the materials are photocopies of newspaper clippings and brochures. The remaining section of the materials are original brochures and a photograph of Jack Donovan, Choral Conductor at USM from 1964-84.
Thomas Daniel Young Papers
This collection contains correspondence, research materials, drafts, and lectures by the author or editor of a dozen books about Southern literature.
Luigi Zaninelli Collection
Scores and other material created by noted American composer and USM professor of music.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Photographs. 5
- Speech. 5
- Brochures. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- University of Southern Mississippi. 4
- Biographies. 3
- Essay. 3
- Letter. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Résumés (Employment). 3
- Awards. 2
- Certificates. 2
- Compact discs. 2
- Dissertations, Academic. 2
- Greeting cards. 2
- Manuscript. 2 + ∧ less
- Berry, John Calvin, Dr., 1925-2013 1
- Bishop, John Peale, 1892-1944 1
- Cowley, Malcolm, 1898-1989 1
- Davidson, Donald, 1893-1968 1
- Jones, Shirley J., Dr., Dean of the Graduate School of Social Work, 1931- 1
- Lanier, Sidney, 1842-1881 1
- Lucas, Aubrey K., Dr., 6th President and current President Emeritus of the University of Southern Mississippi (Aubrey Keith) 1
- Lytle, Andrew Nelson, 1902-1995 1
- Ransom, John Crowe, 1888-1974 1
- Tate, Allen, 1899-1979 1
- Young, Thomas Daniel, 1919-1997 1
- Zaninelli, Luigi, 1932- 1 + ∧ less