Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Correspondence, reports, files, magazines documenting his career with the Mississippi Highway Patrol and as an attorney.
Organizational records of district encompassing the southern third of Mississippi and southeastern Louisiana.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Books. 2
- Brochures. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Clubs. 2
- Education -- Mississippi. 2
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 2
- Invitation cards. 2
- Legal forms. 2
- Legal instruments. 2
- Negatives. 2
- Newsletters. 2
- Periodicals. 2 + ∧ less
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Marx, Charles Alvin, Dr., 1932- 1
- Rotary District 6840 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1