Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials from the 103d Infantry Division during WWII, reunion materials and Harold Branton's book, 103rd Infantry Division: "the trail of the cactus".
The collection contains one CD, two cassette tapes, and one hardback book.
Tape and transcript of his memories of life in southwest Mississippi.
Audio interviews related to the Civil Rights Movement in Marion County, Mississippi.
The Toxey Morris Collection describes the onboard activities of Dr. Toxey Michael Morris on the U.S.S. Tripoli during the Vietnam War.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Compact discs. 5
- Periodicals. 5
- Photographs. 5
- Civil rights. 4
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 3
- Books. 3
- Brochures. 3
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 3
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 3
- Letter. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Newsletters. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Oral histories. 3
- Records (Documents). 3
- Albums (Books). 2
- Authors. 2
- Awards. 2 + ∧ less
- 103d Infantry Division Association of World War II. 1
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Branton, Harold M., Lt. Colonel (Harold Matthew) (1921-2012) 1
- Graves, Roosevelt (Blind Roosevelt), 1909-1962 1
- Graves, Uaroy, circa 1912-1959 1