Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Civil Rights in the South Collection
This collection is a compilation of various materials relating to the Civil Rights Movement in the South.
William M. Colmer Papers
Kathleen Dahl Freedom Summer Collection
Correspondence, scrapbooks, photo albums, printed materials, political campaign and organizations' buttons, poster, and video tapes of this Freedom Summer volunteer in Holly Springs, Mississippi.
Charles Davis Papers
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Susan Hasalo Sojourner Collection
Materials cover the feminist movement, a farm co-op, and Sue’s artistic endeavors.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 5
- Photographs. 5
- Records (Documents). 5
- Civil rights movements -- Mississippi -- History -- 20th century. 4
- Fliers (Ephemera). 4
- Government publications. 4
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 4
- Posters. 4
- Art original. 3
- Campaign buttons. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- DVDs. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Manuscript. 3
- Mississippi. 3 + ∧ less
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 2
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Dahl, Kathleen Aileen 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1