Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Form of Material
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Dates: 1926-1956, 1976, 2006-2014 and undated
Scope and Contents The Southern Tourism Collection includes advertisements for tourist destinations throughout the United States, with the vast majority located in the American South. This collection is organized geographically, and each geographic level (i.e. country, state, Mississippi region, county, and city) is organized alphabetically.These materials cover approximately ten different states, with most state-level material concentrated in Mississippi. Additionally, it encompasses eleven...
Dates: 1843-2009; Majority of material found within 1960s; 1990s
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 2
- Hattiesburg (Miss.). 2
- Letter. 2
- Memorabilia. 2
- Newspapers. 2
- Periodicals. 2
- Postcards. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2
- Records (Documents). 2
- Advertising -- Tourism -- Southern States -- 19 century. 1
- Advertising -- Tourism -- Southern States -- 20th century. 1
- Awards. 1
- Bay Saint Louis (Miss.). 1
- Beauvoir (Biloxi, Miss.). 1
- Biloxi (Miss.). 1 + ∧ less
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1