Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
1900s; 1940s–1950s; Majority of material found within 1960s–2010s; Undated
- Repository: Historical Manuscripts and Photographs
- Subject: Brochures.
- Subject: Fliers (Ephemera).
- Subject: Speech.
- Subject: Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.).
- Subject: African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Names: Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982