Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Victoria Gray Adams Papers
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Dates: circa 1938-2000
Hattiesburg Historical Collection
Form of Material
Photographs, artifacts, and memorabilia from Hattiesburg area businesses and others.
Dates: 1926-1956, 1976, 2006-2014 and undated
Fannie Kyker Collection
Post cards, correspondence, printed items, photos, and other memorabilia collected by this long time Hattiesburg resident.
Dates: circa 1910-2010
James A. Riley Collection of Mississippi Documents, Newspapers, and Letters
Scope and Contents
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
Dates: 1646-to date
Southern Tourism Collection
Scope and Contents The Southern Tourism Collection includes advertisements for tourist destinations throughout the United States, with the vast majority located in the American South. This collection is organized geographically, and each geographic level (i.e. country, state, Mississippi region, county, and city) is organized alphabetically.These materials cover approximately ten different states, with most state-level material concentrated in Mississippi. Additionally, it encompasses eleven...
Dates: 1843-2009; Majority of material found within 1960s; 1990s
- Albums (Books). 4
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Letter. 4
- Periodicals. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Certificates. 3
- Financial documents. 3
- Greeting cards. 3
- Legal forms. 3
- Memorabilia. 3
- Mississippi -- Social life and customs. 3
- Newspapers. 3
- Poetry. 3
- Political campaigns. 3
- Records (Documents). 3 + ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1