Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Financial documents. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- Government publications. 3
- Manuscript. 3
- Periodicals. 3
- African Americans. 2
- Annual reports. 2
- Art original. 2
- Books. 2
- Calendar. 2
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 2
- Civil rights. 2 + ∧ less
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1