Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Materials from Cherry Burns’ world travels.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The collection contains materials pertaining to the Vietnam War. These materials include medals, photographs, photocopies of books, reports, correspondence, and oversized maps.
Material on Germany during Third Reich, donated in memory of Armin D. Lehmann and in honor of Wilhelm Reinhard Gehlen.
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
Photographs, slides, maps, and manuscripts produced by Station scientists and staff.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 8
- Letter. 8
- Records (Documents). 8
- Memorabilia. 6
- Periodicals. 6
- Fliers (Ephemera). 5
- Government publications. 5
- Manuscript. 5
- Albums (Books). 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Mississippi. 4
- Newsletters. 4
- Postcards. 4
- Books. 3
- Calendar. 3
- Certificates. 3
- DVDs. 3 ∧ less
- German 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 2
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 2
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Burns , Cherry Lou Fellner , 1926- 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Lehmann,, Armin D. (Armin Dieter), 1928-2008 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Mississippi Central Railroad Company (1897-1967) 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- United States. Forest Service. 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 ∧ less