Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Organizational records of the Association of American Railroads; the Gulf, Mobile, and Ohio Railroad; the Mississippi Central Railroad; and the Illinois Central.
Organizational records of district encompassing the southern third of Mississippi and southeastern Louisiana.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.). 4
- Financial documents. 4
- Government publications. 3
- Minutes (Records). 3
- Periodicals. 3
- Business records. 2
- Calendar. 2
- DVDs. 2
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 2
- Map. 2
- Negatives. 2
- Programs (Publications). 2
- Speech. 2 + ∧ less
- American Tung Oil Association 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Illinois Central Railroad Company. IC (1851–1999) 1
- Long, James S., Dr. 1