Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Materials relating to her life-time of civil rights and human rights activities.
Materials documenting activities of African-American political activist in Hattiesburg,
The Gregory E. Favre Collection contains family materials, speeches, photographs, articles, and memorabilia.
Large collection of books, printed material, and memorabilia related to Mississippi and other subjects.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Financial documents. 4
- Government publications. 4
- Legal forms. 4
- Memorabilia. 4
- Newspapers. 4
- Programs (Publications). 4
- Calendar. 3
- Certificates. 3
- Civil rights workers -- Mississippi. 3
- Civil rights. 3
- Essay. 3
- Greeting cards. 3 ∧ less
- Adams, Victoria Gray, 1926-2006 1
- Association of American Railroads. AAR (1934-) 1
- Bilbo, Theodore Gilmore, Governor, 1877-1947 1
- Dahmer, Vernon Ferdinand, 1908-1966 1
- Davis, Charles L., 1943-2016 1
- Fernwood, Columbia, and Gulf (Railroad). FC&G (1920-1972) 1
- Gregory and Bea Favre 1
- Gulf, Mobile and Ohio Railroad Company. GM & O (1938-1972) 1
- Hattiesburg High School. 1
- Kentucky and Tennessee Railway. K&T (1902-1904) 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Riley, James A. 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1
- Southern Railroad Company (1894–1990) 1
- Wallace, George C., Governor of Alabama (George Corley), 1919-1998 1 ∧ less