Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Correspondence, speeches, reports, publications, clippings, photographs, genealogical materials relating to Mississippi-born educator in New York and Alabama and with the Boys Clubs of America.
Correspondence, photographs, memorabilia, genealogical materials.
The Henry and Sue [Lorenzi] Sojourner Civil Rights Movement Collection contains a vast array of materials from during and after the [Lorenzi] Sojourner’s time in Holmes County, Mississippi, during the Freedom Summer of 1964. This collection would be of interest to researchers studying the Civil Rights Movement, Mississippi history, and Freedom Summer.
- Certificates. 3
- Fliers (Ephemera). 3
- African Americans -- Civil rights. 2
- Biographies. 2
- Civil rights. 2
- Death certificates. 2
- Diplomas. 2
- Genealogy. 2
- Government publications. 2
- Interviews (Sound recordings). 2
- Legal forms. 2 ∧ less
- Colmer, William Meyers, Congressman, 1890-1980 1
- Lorenzi, Henry ([Lorenzi] Sojourner), -1982 1
- Sojourner, Sue [Lorenzi] (Susan Sadoff Lorenzi Hasalo), 1941-2020 1